Answer this Question

Question Status: Open

I work for a company that has a large stock of helical wire type inserts and solid k-type inserts that have been used in the prototype for the MATV vehicles. How do I find out where the work is being done so that I can contact the correct person to let them know about our large levels of inventory that we have. Our parts meet the Mil-Spec and are DFAR compliant. Any information regarding this would be most appreciative.

Author: Chrislynn Threa...
Posted: 02/10/2016
Rate this Question: 
Be the first!

Add new answer

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.