Answer this Question

Question Status: Open

I am an engineer come to Brisbane to study English but I really like living in brisbane my visa expires in July next year. I was told that if he entered the army could do the Australian processed to become citizens is that possible?

Author: marcomapo
Posted: 02/10/2016
Rate this Question: 
Be the first!

Add new answer

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.