Support Ships Global Market Report 2019-2020
The naval support ships market is forecast at US$10 billion over the next ten years, as many navies are undertaking acquisition programmes to recapitalise their afloat replenishment and maritime logistics capabilities.
Ahead of the Support Ships 2020 conference, Defence IQ have compiled a market report outlining current global trends of the market, key ongoing programmes and requirements of navies from across the globe and support ships holdings.
Download the report on the right >>
Key benefits of downloading the report:
- Know top acquisition priorities from countries that will be present at Support Ships
- Develop business strategies by meeting the right people from countries having active programmes and key requirements at Support Ships
- Gain insights into investment trends from your peers
This report offers insights into the activity of nations that will be present at the Support Ships conference, such as:
- Australia – update on the US$490 million contract for auxiliary oiler replenishment ships procured under Project SEA 1654 Phase 3 Maritime Operational Support Capability
- France – EUR1.7 billion deal with Chantiers de l’Atlantique and Naval Group for four logistics support ships as part of the FLOTLOG programme
- The Netherlands – update on the delivery of the Navy’s new combat support ship, HNLMS Den Helder
- United Kingdom – plans to acquire two new vessels and an option for one more under the £1 billion Fleet Solid Stores ship programme put on hold
- The U.S. – update on the construction of six new T-AO 205 John Lewis-class replenishment oilers valued at US$640.2 million
This report also features key requirements and ongoing programmes from Canada, India, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, South Africa and Turkey.
The Support Ships conference will take place on 25-27 February 2020 in London, UK and will feature presentations from a senior speaker panel from the naval community. To view the full agenda of the conference, please click here.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.