View the Agenda | Support Ships 2020
THE ONLY DEDICATED FORUM FOR THE NAVAL SUPPORT AND LOGISTICS COMMUNITY
Bringing together members of the naval and joint forces logistics community, at a time when NATO's leading fleets are working to retain - or attain - blue water naval capability. As changes to the overall threat context demand readiness for extended, high-tempo maritime operations, this conference provides an opportunity to, first, determine what the support ship should look like as a platform, if it is it adequately support the future surface fleet
View the agenda by submitting your email to the right >>
What's new in 2020?
- Hear briefings from senior UK military and civilian personnel on the current FSS programme, and its progress.
- A greater focus on specific case studies, giving you in-depth insight into national programmes and requirements
- An increased number of panels featuring industry and military personnel, which will address key themes in an open and collegiate format - including: through-life support; leasing of support vessels from third parties; mitigating a lack of host-nation support on long-range operations
- Insight into new digital technolgoeis which are revolutionising ship maintenance and approaches to through-life support
- Briefings from friendly non-NATO services, who bring with them their unique operational and strategic challenges - and solutions
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Right Honourable Ben Wallace MP, Secretary of State for Defence, HM Government
- Vice Admiral Alexandru Mirsu, Commander, Romanian Navy
- Vice Admiral Piyal de Silva, Commander, Sri Lankan Navy
- Mr. Paul Hammond, Chief of Staff, NATO Support and Procurement Agency
- Commodore Duncan Lamb, ACOS Afloat Support & Commodore, Royal Fleet Auxiliary
Download the agenda by filling in the form below:
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.