Managing the evolving border management demands: Insight from IN GROUPE
The automated border control market growing to reach an expected US$ 1,577.7 million by 2023, highlighting the importance for border agencies to adopt cutting-edge technologies to manage the increasing flow of passengers each year. But what exactly is this demand evolving towards over the next few years?
Ahead of this year’s Smarter Border Management conference, we asked IN GROUPE, our main sponsor, to answer the following question: “How do you see the border management market demands evolving, and in what ways will your company be integral to its future?”
Download the interview on the right >>
Benefits of downloading the interview:
- Get a better understanding of the evolving market demands of border management, that you will hear more on at this year’s Smarter Border Management
- Learn more about cutting-edge technological solutions that you will be able to discuss with IN GROUPE at this year’s Smarter Border Management
- Gain insight on futuristic concepts such as OneID and Nextt
In this interview IN GROUPE covers the following themes:
- Automated Border Control Gates: need for equipment reliability, focus on support quality
- Prices of equipment reaching have reached a low-level plateau for ABC Gates
- Big push for new Proof of concept for OneID and Nextt projects all across the world
- Problems from airport with Pphysical space challenge for airports: impact on pre-securityregistration kiosks market
- Big push coming for land borders solutions using biometricBiometric recognition and automation: when land border copies air border
- Regulation remains a brake to innovation
- Biometrics New trend perception about facial recognitionperception on the mass travelers
- The role of IN GROUPE in this future
IN GROUPE is the main sponsor of this year’s Smarter Border Management conference, where leading solutions in border management will be at the core of the discussions. To view the full agenda of the event, please click here.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.