Agenda - National Security Middle East Summit 2019
15-16 October 2019
FOR A SAFE NATION AND A SAFE REGION
IQPC is excited to announce the 6th edition of the National Security Middle East Summit where national and international thought leaders will gather to discuss future plans for improving security in the region.
Here are some of the key speakers you'll meet at the summit:
- H.E. Khaled Al Mansouri, President, International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM), UAE
- Mohamed Bin Haider Almarashda, National Cyber Security Expert, Sharjah Police, UAE
- Ahmed Yousrey, Chief of Bomb Disposal Team, Cairo Police Department, Egypt
- Colonel Jose Antonio Cruz Moro, Director, NATO C-IED Centre of Excellence, Spain
- General Gamal Hegazy, Chairman, General Authority for Land and Dry Ports, Egypt
- Colonel Dr. Thafar Maaitah, Corporate Security and Control, Roads and Transport Authority (RTA), Dubai
Why you cannot miss this year's edition?
- Build relationships with senior officers from National Security organisations in order to understand both current and future requirements and to improve inter-governmental cooperation
- Develop your understanding on key security concerns end their effects in enhancing interest for upgrading particular defensive/ offensive capabilities
- Find out about the newest requirements for Communications, Surveillance, Recconnaisence, Armoured Vehicles, Patrol Vehicles, Cyber Security, Logistics, C-IED, Disease Response and UAVs among others
- Discover how the lastest innovative technologies can help boost successful operations and stay ahead of the curve in an ever-changing threat landscape
Download the agenda now >>
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.