Download the 2020 Agenda
Defining The Future of Vertical Lift
The new programme follows the trajectory of the helicopter life cycle, from future platform design on day one, training and current operations on day two, to maintenance and sustainment on day three.
The conference will ask what the future helicopter should look like, how we should train to fly it, how we should conduct operations in practice and how we should keep the platform in service for as long as possible.
Join our early confirmed expert speaker panel that includes:
- Air Commodore Robert Adang, Commander Defence Helicopter Command, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Air Commodore Al Smith, Head of Capability Air Manoeuvre, Army Headquarters
- Mr Patrick H Mason SES, Deputy PEO, Aviation, US Army
- Major General Andreas Hannemann, Commander Rapid Forces Division, German Army
- Major General Christos Iliopoulos, Director, Army Aviation, Hellenic Army
- Brigadier General Enrique Víctor Amrein, Chief of Staff, Argentine Air Force
- Colonel Holger Radmann, Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff Capability Management, German Air Force
- Colonel Jack Perrin, Programme Manager, PMA-261 H53 Heavy Lift Helicopters, US Naval Air Systems Command
- Commander Bart Blok, Commander 860 Squadron, Dutch Defence Helicopter Command
- Lieutenant General Raul Hoyos de Vinetea, Chief of Staff, Peruvian Air Force
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.