Press & Media Centre
Press & Media Centre
Welcome to Military Flight Training Online Press & Media Centre
Keep up-to-date with the latest, most comprehensive information on the Military Flight Training conference - the Press & Media Centre includes all the latest news from the conference, as well as useful resources for journalists.
Press passes are available to editorial staff writers employed by a trade publication, mainstream media outlet (newspaper, radio, TV, etc), or online magazines. Freelance writers, contributing editors, or bloggers may request press passes if the event is being covered for a specific publication or topic-related article. In accepting a Military Flight Training press pass, the recipient agrees to abide by the Military Flight Training Press Policy (see below).
SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST FOR A PRESS PASS TODAY – Email Samantha Tanner email@example.com
If you have newsworthy information relating to the Military Flight Training conference, its speakers, sponsors, media partners, or related topics as a whole, or if you would like to feature your press release on this page please email
Media may utilise the event and organizer logos for editorial reporting purposes only. Any additional usage is prohibited unless express written permission is granted.
Press PolicyDefence IQ events are not public. Press pass holders may be asked to leave at any time, for any reason, including violating the following protocol:
- For admittance, media members are required to show press credentials. Members of the media without proper ID will not be admitted.
- Media members must identify themselves as media at all times. That includes, but is not limited to:
- Wearing a press badge (easily visible)
- During Q&A, first introducing yourself as (your name), reporting for X publication. Then asking your question.
- During interviews, formal or informal, with speakers or attendees
- At the registration desk, before entering the banquet hall
- Conference materials are not included with press passes.
- Tape recording is forbidden, without prior speaker (or attendee) consent.
- Media members are not to pass information to conference-producing divisions of their companies.
We kindly ask that Military Flight Training be mentioned in any article containing information gathered at the Military Flight Training event.
Tear sheets (article copies) and/or electronic copies of published articles should be submitted to Defence IQ within 30 days of the event or when article/story appears in print or online. Please send articles to Jane Cook firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the benefits of becoming a Military Flight Training Media partner?
As one of the official Military Flight Training Media Partners your organisation can take advantage of a unique tailor-made Media Partnership package with its own individual set of benefits, including marketing opportunities, usage of Military Flight Training logos, an enhanced image and standing within the international customer experience community and prominent listing in Media Partner section of the Military Flight Training Web Portal & Military Flight Training marketing collateral.
- Utilise a unique opportunity to promote your publication by branding your publication in front of the most senior level audience with an event that the industry believes in
- Position your publication as a thought leader by association with this leading event
- Gain wider exposure to national and international organisations and access business executives from a global audience
- Acquire exclusive subject matter and gather interviews with for invaluable editorial and feature content at the conference
If you'd like to find out about becoming a media partner, email email@example.com