Military Flight Training Event Guide
The Military Flight Training Conference has become established as the premier meeting ground for the NATO alliance and partner states, attracting over 250 senor officials including Air Force Commanders, Chiefs of Air Staff, Army and Navy Aviation Commanders, Heads of Flight Training, Directors of Materiel, heads of Strategic Programs, Capability Planners, as well as leading solution providers.
Over 250 military and industry attendees from 40 nations will gather for the 19th Annual Military Flight Training Conference taking place on 7-9 December 2020.
The 2020 agenda being finalised, view the current version by submitting the form on the right and be sent the updated version once it's released >>
This year key challenge areas DISCUSSED WILL INCLUDE:
- Training for contested and degraded environments
- Delivering LVC in mixed inventories of new and legacy platforms
- Solving red air deficiency
- Understanding how LVC interoperability will be delivered, rotary training, recruitment & retention, operational conversion training and crew resource management
Download the current event guide to be notified of any updates as soon as they happen
confirmed Speakers include:
- Lieutenant General Tamotsu Kidono, Commander Air Training Command, Japan Air Self-Defence Force
- Major General Patrick J. Doherty, Director of Plans, Programs and Requirements, US Air Combat Command
- Rear Admiral Dan Dwyer, Chief of Naval Air Training, US Navy
- Air Commodore J H Hunter, Director Flying Training No 22 Group, Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General Luigi Casali, Commander 61st Stormo, Italian Air Force
- Brigadier General Jim Sears, Director of Plans, Programs and Requirements, AETC, US Air Force
- Brigadier General Ulrich Ott, Commander International Helicopter Training Centre, German Army
- Colonel Patrick Goossens, Head of Training, Belgian Air Component
- Colonel João Pereira, Commander 5th Air Base, Portuguese Air Force
- Colonel Enrique Martinez Vallas, Chief of Acquisitions Program Section, Spanish Air Force
- Colonel Pete Saunders, Director Air Simulation and Training Directorate, Royal Canadian Air Force
View the rest of the confirmed speakers by filling out the form to the right >>
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.