Wing Commander Calvin Bailey
MBE, Airborne Operations
Royal Air Force
Conference Day One - 24 September
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
9:20 AM HOST NATION OPENING ADDRESS: ADAPTING OPERATIONAL PROCESSES TO OPERATE MULTI-ROLE AND MULTI-MISSION FLEETS
· Responding to organisational change and external pressures such as Brexit and their impact on the mission focus
· Is evident ‘decentralisation’ set to continue into the mission of the future? How will this effect international relations and the pooling of resources?
· How can multi-role and multi-mission fleets benefit changing approaches to TTPs?
Conference Day Two - 25 September
Wednesday, September 25th, 2019
· Update on the delivery timelines for the A-400M to the seven investing nations
· Performance so far: Paradrop; delivery of multiple types of cargo; the self defence system; and helicopter refuelling
· Thoughts on flight safety and testing
· What are the panellists’ thoughts on future capability to be added to the platform?