Why Sponsor Military Airlift?
Military Airlift is attended by senior officials and decision makers from national air forces and industry, bringing together buyers and suppliers in one location. Defence IQ prides itself on offering international professionals the rare opportunity to meet the right people responsible for major programmes within the airlift community.
At the world’s leading conference for the airlift community, senior commanders, acquisition staff and operators will discuss their airlift requirements and the resulting decisions that are made to help support the demands of their respective armed forces, multinational bodies and government and aid agencies. If you’re looking to introduce your product, grow your brand, or maintain client relations within the airlift market, then you will certainly benefit from joining us at Military Airlift.
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, download the sponsorship prospectus >>For further details, or to discuss which option is best for your organisation, please call +44 (0) 207 368 9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
24 - 26 September, 2019 | Hilton London Kensington, London, United Kingdom
Benefits of attending Military Airlift 2019:
- Insight into new part-pooling, sharing and asset exchange procurement processes
- Listen and respond to operational feedback on multi-purpose and multi-mission aircraft
- Gain awareness of the widening geographical scope and technology for Air-to-Air refuelling
- Understand the evolving geographical reach and demands of airlift capabilities in the Indo-Pacific
- Contribute to the completion of the 'procurement triangle' - National Militaries, NGOs and Multinational Organisations
Ahead of the Military Airlift conference, Defence IQ sat down with Group Captain Purcell to discuss NATO’s priorities and perspective on strategic airlift and to understand more about the challenges and objectives for the future.