REINTJES Middle East LLC., a subsidiary of REINTJES GmbH has the responsibility of Providing Sales & Product Support in the Middle East, Gulf, Africa and Indian Sub-continent.
REINTJES GmbH is a globally acting, independent propulsion technology company, manufacturing gearboxes and propulsion systems at its headquarters in Hameln since 1927.
REINTJES continually expands its classic product portfolio of marine gearboxes for main drives with power ratings from 250 to 30,000 kW. Dredging gearboxes as well as complex system solutions such as pod drives and hybrid drives have rounded off the product range. For industrial use REINTJES offers high speed gearboxes.
The extensive product portfolio of, REINTJES Marine and Industrial Gearboxes are specially designed for the following applications:
- Work boats such as tugs, trawlers, inland waterway vessels, ferries, tankers, off-shore vessels, container vessels and special-purpose ships with comparably high power & torque demands
- Fast Vessels such as Fast Naval Crafts, Yachts and other ships, where weight optimized design with optimal operating characteristics play a significant factor
- Fast Ferries - REINTJES meets this predominantly Water-jet application requirement with its special series of gearbox, with light weight, compact design and with optimal running characteristics.
- Pleasure yachts where FORTJES pod drives can achieve higher efficiency & thrust, with less vibration & noise levels making this product the perfect choice for luxury boat applications.
- New range of REINTJES Down Angle gear boxes are designed for high speed pleasure applications. REINTJES Middle East LLC., presently based out of Dubai Maritime City, Dubai operates a full-fledged service workshop with factory trained & competent personnel to support Installation, Commissioning activities and 24/7 service.