Rear Admiral Garry E. Hall USN (Retd.)
Former Special Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs & Senior Director for International Organizations & Alliances
US National Security Council (2017-2019)
Conference Day One
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
11:00 AM CHAIRMAN'S OPENING REMARKS
Conference Day Two
Wednesday, September 25th, 2019
10:40 AM SENIOR LEADERS Q&A: HOW WILL THE ISR ENTERPRISE ADAPT TO SUPPORT NATO’S GLOBAL MARITIME SECURITY?
- How will the focus of the maritime ISR project evolve as NATO seeks readiness for sustained combat operations at sea? What does this mean in terms of capability, doctrine and training?
- The challenges of adopting an end-to-end approach to ISR. Ensuring that existing ISR forces are equipped to move beyond intelligence gathering and towards supporting the delivery of kinetic effect
- Overcoming limitations to interoperability in a maritime context. How can individual assets be used to force multiply the NATO force without compromising on the integrity of mission-critical data?
11:50 AM INDUSTRY LEADERS PANEL: HOW DO WE DEFINE THE JOINT REQUIREMENT FOR ISR, AND WHERE ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR PARTNERSHIP?
- How should the requirement for joint maritime ISR be defined and designed?
- What opportunities are there for non-conventional solution-providers to provide critical operational
- How can conventional limitations to integration across platform and across domain be overcome?
Conference Day Three
Thursday, September 26th, 2019