Mr John R Gwinnup
Cyber Threat Analyst
NATO Intelligence Fusion Centre
Conference Day One
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
- What do the designers of future ISR capability need to bear in mind when they’re approaching the cyber challenge?
- Maximising NATO’s ability to share critical information across platforms, domains and partnerships
- Sustaining the integrity of the network when embedding new capability within the existing network
- Can we define cross-industry standards for cyber resilience?
- Safely relaying data from point of collection to point of fusion