Vice Admiral Frank Pandolfe (Ret.)
Former Assistant to the Chairman
Joint Chiefs of Staff (2015-2017)
Day One: 5 November
Tuesday, November 5th, 2019
13:00 PANEL DISCUSSION - FUTURE INFORMATION OPERATIONS: SUSTAINING AN ADVANTAGE IN THE FUTURE LAND AND JOINT ENVIRONMENT
- Protecting access to information and information systems for land and joint operations
- Sustaining information dominance within the contested and multi-domain battlespace
- Leveraging an agile network to enable information operations
- Where does cyber sit within our thinking on multi-domain command and control? How does the network we have now interact with the cyber domain and how can we reduce vulnerabilities?
- How do we add to the network without adding risk? Safely improving connectivity
- In what ways might the network adapt to support the distribution of C2 across the command levels – from strategic to tactical – when the operating environment is degraded or denied?