Day Three: 7 November
Thursday, November 7th, 2019
- The role of DIU in leveraging disruptive commercial technologies to support Defense’s development of capability
- Acclerating the application of space-based technologies to enable a multi-domain ISR enterprise
- Autonomy and AI within the decision loop. What case studies can commercial applications bring to bear within the defense umbrella?
16:10 THE GREATEST CHALLENGE? SHAPING ACQUISITION CULTURE TO SUPPORT PARTNERSHIP AND ACCELERATE THE APPLICATION OF EMERGING TECHNOLOGY
- How do we better support the integration of innovators from beyond the traditional defence supply chain?
- How can those innovators contribute to our efforts to deliver readiness for a multi-domain fight?
- Does the defense intelligence enterprise pose the most promise when it comes to successfully integrating innovation, rapidly? How can the particular requirements of ISR drive broader changes in the way DoD acquires and innovates?