As the US and its Five Eyes partners work to deliver capabilities which can enable multi-domain command and control and sustain a vital decision advantage, operators must leverage the innovation that their partners in industry are best-equipped to provide.
In this exclusive interview conducted ahead of this year’s ISR & C2 Battle Management USA conference, Denis Donohue, Vice President Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Systems, shares insight on how industry can help the militaries sustain the warfighters’ edge in an era of peer challenges.
Download the interview now >>
Benefits of downloading the interview:
- Get a better understanding of the role of industry in delivering a resilient, agile and multi-domain ISR enterprise from Raytheon, which will attend ISR & C2 Battle Management USA
- Gain insight on the disruptive technologies that will be most critical in supporting C4ISR over the next decade
- Learn more about how industry can enable a more agile acquisition culture necessary to achieving the future C2ISR enterprise
Below is a sample of questions DENNIS answers in this interview:
- What do you view the Company’s role to be in delivering a resilient, agile and multi-domain ISR enterprise, which can support the US and its partners as they work to sustain the warfighter’s edge in an era of peer challenges in Highly Contested Environments?
- USAF is focused on Multi-Domain Command and Control (MDC2) and is implementing an enabling Advanced Battle Management System (ABMS) Strategy. How is Raytheon addressing the need to develop an enduring Architectural approach to deliver enterprise wide modernization like the ABMS Strategy is endeavoring to do?
- The future C2ISR enterprise will depend on developing strong relationships between DoD’s contractors and those non-traditional defense companies which are already bringing innovation to bear in the commercial sector. Where do you see the opportunity in those relationships, and how might leading defense companies support the more agile acquisition culture necessary to enable them?
Raytheon is Four Star Lead Partner of this year’s ISR & C2 Battle Management USA conference. To learn more about the event, you can view the agenda here.