Here you can access the agenda for this year's ISR & C2 Battle Management conference, taking place at the Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria on 6-8 November.
The 2018 Speaker Faculty includes:
- Lieutenant General VeraLinn “Dash” Jamieson, Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Headquarters U.S. Air Force
- Major General Kirk Vollmecke, Program Executive Officer for Intelligence, Electronic Warfare, and Sensors, U.S. Army
- Major General Linda R. Urrutia-Varhall, Director of Operations, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- Major General Gary W. Johnston, Commanding General, U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM)
- Rear Admiral Peter A. Garvin, Commander, Patrol and Reconnaissance Group, U.S. Navy
- James Dunn SES, Chairman, NATO Alliance Future Surveillance and Control
Each year, Defence IQ provides the community with an extensive and comprehensive global market report on active programmes and emerging acquisitions of ISR capabilities and holdings. Discover in this report key programmes from countries that will be present at this year's ISR and C2 Battle Management conference.
We surveyed over 200 people within the U.S Intelligence community, from government and military employees to solution providers and academics.
This report, based on the survey results, gives an insight into the community's view as to what should be the focus for U.S. Government/Military investment and service acquisition, and the interaction between the government and other industries on ISR & C2 BM solutions.