New Technologies Global Systems (NTGS) is a Spanish company founded in 2002, part of Everis Aeroespacial y Defensa Group. With the NTGS background of more than 40 years in the design and development of armament and ammunition NTGS is specialized in Defense Systems with main focus in land forces and infantry.
Beside ALAKRAN mortar carrier system NTGS has developed the ALK-Firing control system that brings advanced features such as multiple-rounds simultaneous impact and zonal shooting. Other mortar related systems are the forward observer system integrated with a LRF, electronic aiming system for manual mortars and the ALK-Battle Management System.
Other systems developed by NTGS are:
- Smart Zone Protection System to provide the necessary protection meanwhile being compliant with the ANTI-PERSONNEL MINES TREATY – OTAWA CONVENTION.
- Remote Control Weapon System to operate 12.70 and 7.62 calibre machine guns.
- Dismounted Soldier- Smart Shooting Range.
- Command Control centres
- Integration of Ballistic Testing Centres for mortars, rockets and artillery.
NTGS is currently managing the following development programs:
- UAV Captor System to detect and destroy UAVs in sensitive areas.
- Long Range High Precision Mortar Ammunition.
- Image analytics systems for wide zone protection.
- Shelf engine powered wheel for combat vehicles.