Vice Admiral Paul Bennett CB OBE
Chief of Staff to Supreme Allied Commander Transformation
Agenda Day 1
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
- Outlining NATO SHAPE’s role in the planning and execution of combined, effects-based operations
- Delivering, Disrupting, Implementing: ACT’s strategy to produce improvements in capability for the Warfighter for today and tomorrow
- Adopting a data-centric approach to Command & Control and complex decision-making
- Enabling information sharing for experimentation and analytics amongst NATO nations
- Augmenting agility and adoption of innovation and commercial technologies
- Mapping out the morphing nature of global threats, the acceleration of technological development, and preparing the Warfighter for challenges of Tomorrow
- Human Capital: How can we exploit disruptive advances to nurture talents, enhance organisational effectiveness, and facilitate strategic leader development and decision-making?
- How can we incorporate virtual reality and sophisticated decision-making tools to transform strategic leader development?
- Training and Educating People: retaining and developing human capital through experimentation and demonstration of new ideas