Major General Mark E. Weathering
Deputy Commander, Air Education and Training Command
US Air Force
Agenda Day 1
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
- Outlining USAF’s Pilot Training Next Programme
- Examining the PTN initiative and methods to make the Air Force more agile, adaptive, and lethal
- Tailoring the training environment for the individual student through VR/AR, advanced biometrics, artificial intelligence, and data analytics
- Refining training techniques to maintain high readiness and operational capability for combat in contested battlespaces
- Modeling training in the context of future multi-domain operations. How can we facilitate experimentation to augment the value of synthetic training?
- How can we leverage technologies of the future to deliver next-generation training? What role will VR and AR have in wargaming?
- How can we improve the linkage of synthetic mission training systems and simulator networks to enable multi-entry and multi-location training exercises?
- How can we enhance delivery of high-fidelity simulations and provide the Warfighter the opportunity to exercise all Warfighting Functions across the full Operational Environment?