Major General Jim Morris
Director, Joint Warfare
Agenda Day 1
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
- Pursuing MILTECH and exploiting the potential of simulation for decision support
- Developing interoperable, accessible and deployable synthetic environment to support decision making at all levels of warfare
- Enhancing Ingestion of real time intelligence to provide course of action analysis faster than real time in both the planning and execution of operations
- Allowing commanders to visualise, simulate and interact with highly complex problems prior to informing agile real-world decision making
- Informing agile real-world decision making and hosting test and evaluation; war gaming; and mission rehearsal activity
- Modeling training in the context of future multi-domain operations. How can we facilitate experimentation to augment the value of synthetic training?
- How can we leverage technologies of the future to deliver next-generation training? What role will VR and AR have in wargaming?
- How can we improve the linkage of synthetic mission training systems and simulator networks to enable multi-entry and multi-location training exercises?
- How can we enhance delivery of high-fidelity simulations and provide the Warfighter the opportunity to exercise all Warfighting Functions across the full Operational Environment?