Brigadier Kevin Copsey OBE
Head Future Force Development, Directorate of Capability
Agenda Day 1
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
- Addressing software architecture, data analytics, and information integration to support autonomy
- Minimising the physical and cognitive load on the Warfighter by leveraging unmanned platforms and AI-enabled technologies
- Transforming Command & Control and accelerating decision-making through big data analytics
- Outlining current experimentation efforts to develop remotely-piloted vehicles for infantry support, logistics operations, and combat
- How will unmanned platforms and RAS transform the battlefield?
- What are your current experimentation and prototyping initiatives to advance multi-mission UGVs?
- What are the main challenges associated with fielding UGVs in the near-term?
- How will software support the creation of a common operating environment and the integration of UGVs into force structure?
- What are the challenges of advancing information integration across a GVA? How can militaries advance AI and data analytics to support human-machine teaming?
- How can industry support efforts to accelerate delivery of unmanned and autonomous technologies?