Trends Report 2018
Defence IQ have created this Disruptive Technology for Defence Transformation Trends Report 2018 which outlines the key conclusions drawn from the inaugural conference as well as expert recommendations for future decision making.
Download your copy of the report on the right >>
Alternatively email email@example.com and we'll send you a copy!
Built with expert insight from:
- General Sir Richard Barrons, Former Commander Joint Forces Command (2013-2016), British Army
- Colonel Dan Sullivan, Chief of Staff MCWL, Deputy Director, Future Directorate, US Marine Corps
- Captain Toshiyuki Iwanami, Executive Director Institute for Future Warfare Studies, Japan Maritime Self-Defence Staff
- Vice Admiral Duncan Potts, DG Joint Force Development & Defence Academy, UK MoD
- Commander Fredrik Borgmann, Department for Defence Policy and Long Term Planning, Royal Norwegian Ministry of Defence
- Rear Admiral Paul Bennett, Assistant Chief of Naval Staff (Capability), Royal Navy
- Rear Admiral Thomas Jugel, Director, Bundeswehr Office for Defence Planning
- Lieutenant General Jerry Harris, Deputy Chief of Staff for Strategic Plans, Programs and Requirements, US Air Force
- And many more!
Fill in the form below or email us for your copy of the report!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.