Partner Content - Not on Resource Centre
Breaking Defense Partner Content: Disruptive Technology for Defence Transformation 2018 Post Show Report
Written by Defence IQ and General Sir Richard Barrons, Former Commander Joint Forces Command (2013-2016), this report provides an insight into the future of the industry and summaries of key sessions last year's Disruptive Tech conference.
Download your copy of the key discussion summaries on the right >>
Download this report to learn more about:
- The importance of providing the UK Armed Forces with an edge over adversaries for wars in the Information Age through innovation, integration and information of commercial technologies by Sir Chris Deverell, Commander, UK Joint Forces Command
- Transformation the OODA loop and the impact of AI and Big Data by Dr. Thomas Killion, Chief Scientist, NATO
- The Croatian vision for capability transformation by General Mirko Šundov, Chief of Defence, Croatian Ministry of Defence
Defence IQ spoke exclusively to Brigadier Ian Langford, Director General Future Land Warfare of the Australian Army about how the Australian Army is leveraging emerging technologies and disruptive innovations to enhance ISR capabilities across the joint force.
Fill in the form on the right for your copy of the interview >>
Download the interview to learn more about:
- The Australian Army’s near, mid and long-term capability development vision to retain the information advantage in the future operating environment
- The technological enablers/disruptive innovation that will enable the Australian Army to maintain the competitive edge in hybrid warfare
- How the digitisation of current C3 systems will impact the ISR capabilities of the Australian Army