London | 11 - 12 April 2018.
This event will welcome personnel from the military, NGOs and international organisations, together with industry, to determine the critical solutions necessary to sustain operational effectiveness. Officially supported by the UK MoD’s Defence Medical Services, the conference will feature high-level strategic discussions on future threats to health, while case studies from military and non-military partners will detail current attempts to improve both capability and interoperability.
Take a look at the agenda to learn more on how to:
- Interoperate more effectively with your military, humanitarian and commercial partners in the delivery of deployed care
- Detect, predict and diagnose disease and disaster sooner, facilitating a rapid and effective medical response that minimises the reach of infection and trauma
- Safely transport blood and other critical resources to the point of need, even in an austere operating environment
- Deliver clinical care far forward as a means to prolong survivability and exploit the Golden Hour to best effect
- Lighten your logistical footprint by exploiting rapidly deployable medical infrastructure and ruggedised clinical equipment
Download the agenda below for a full speaker list, agenda sessions, and conference highlights.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.