The Countering Explosive Threat and Demining Conference taking place 10th - 12th December in London, UK will bring together key stakeholders in Explosive Ordnance Disposal and Area Clearance from across the total EOD community, including NGO’s, government, private sector and the military.
Download the 2019 agenda to find out more about what our expert speaker panel will be discussing.
Download your copy >>
Early Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Agnes Marcaillou, Director, UNMAS
- Brigadier Jonathan Beesley, Commander, Joint Counter Improvised Threat Task Force, Australian Defence Force
- Colonel Zarach Scott, AH, Defence EOD, Munitions and Search (DEODS), British Army
- Major General (ret) J M Cowan CBE DSO, CEO, The HALO Trust
- Captain Fredrik Peedu, Commander, Swedish EOD and Demining Centre
- Colonel Simon Bradley, AH Manoeuvre Support, Ground Manoeuvre Capability, British Army
- Colonel Dan Reyland, Commander 29 EOD and Search Group, British Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Juergen Pirolt, Director, European Centre for Manual Neutralisation Capabilities
- Lieutenant Colonel Pete Peril, Deputy Commander, Counter IED Task Force, Canadian Army
- William Byrd, Deputy Associate Director, Office of Bombing Prevention, Dept of Homeland Security
- Bert Appleton, AH Counter Explosive Ordnance Engagement Office, UK Ministry of Defence
- Denice Lee, Head EOD Department, Naval Surface Warfare Center Indian Head EOD Technology Division