Countering Explosive Ordnance: So what for Industry?
9:00 am - 1:00 pm Countering Explosive Ordnance: So what for Industry?
Reflecting on lessons learnt across the two days of the conference and drawing on the MOD Counter-EO Industry Day, the industry focus day will discuss how new requirements for Counter-Explosive Ordnance operations across the globe will impact industry.
Led by the ADS working group on Explosive threat, tailored sessions will assess the implications for industry from;
- Emerging policy reacting to an emerging threat,
- The Counter-EO Defence Engagement (CEDE) model for shaping opportunities,
- Competition and contracting,
- Updated regulations on Counter-EO operations,
- Governance and duty of care for commercial Counter-EO and how the private sector needs to challenge government to be active in driving greater UK business prosperity.
Hosted by Counter-IED UK, representing the UK’s Counter-IED supply chain and collaborating with Her Majesty’s Government, British Army and security forces, this focus day will explore industry’s role in the future of countering the full explosive ordnance threat.