Sponsorship Opportunities | Countering Drones Summit
Counting Drones 2019 will be attended by senior officials and decision-makers from industry, bringing together buyers and suppliers in one location. Focused and high-level, the event will be an excellent platform to initiate new business relationships. With tailored networking, sponsors can achieve the face-to-face contact that overcrowded trade shows cannot deliver.
Exhibiting and sponsorship options are extensive, and packages can be tailor-made to suit your individual company’s needs. Most packages include complimentary entry passes, targeted marketing to industry officials and executives, and bespoke networking opportunities.
Who should sponsor or exhibit?
- Drone detection, classification and tracking systems
- Drone neutralisation capabilities
- Integrated counter drone solutions
- Advisory, risk management and insurance firms
Sponsorship options include:
- Prominent exhibition space in the main conference networking area
- Participation in comprehensive pre-event marketing campaigns
- Tailored marketing strategies to suit your organisation size, capabilities and individual requirement
Who will you meet?
Security and safety professionals from:
- Airports, sea ports, borders and railways
- National space agencies and major industrial complexes
- Civil aviation authorities and air traffic management
- Critical infrastructure including nuclear power stations, grids and utilities
- Counter-terror agencies, law enforcement and emergency services
- Public buildings, embassies and consulates
- International organisations including the UN, NATO and WTO
- Government buildings, military bases and sensitive installations
- Sporting arenas and major event venues
- Major broadcasters, film and television studios
- Facilities with high public traffic
How to become a sponsor or exhibitor?
For more information and to discuss the right opportunity, contact us on +44 (0)207 368 9300 or email@example.com
Inquire about Sponsorship
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.