Combat Support Week26 - 28 February, 2019 | London, United Kingdom
Why join us at Combat Support Week?
Combat Support Week is the only event to combine combat engineering and defence logistics priorities into one unique forum.
The event will bring together senior decision makers from the military logistics and engineering communities, as they look to meet with mobility enablers, and those with solutions in construction, predictive analytics, supply chain tracking, and more.
If you have a solution in this space, I’d be interested to have a conversation about how you could help our audience at Combat Support Week next year – please feel free to get in touch at email@example.com or call me directly on +44 (0) 207 368 9300.
Over the past 7 years, Combat Support Week (Formerly Military Engineering and Defence Logistics) has been the annual host for both end users and industry to meet and discuss future investments and strategy.
Click 'Download' to view the past attendee list >>
2020 Speakers already confirmed include:
- Lieutenant General Stuart Skeates, Deputy Commander, NATO Allied Joint Force Command Brunssum
- Rear Admiral Andy Kyte, Assistance Chief of Defence Staff (Log Ops), UK MoD
- Roger West, Interim Chief of Materiel (Land)/Director, Logistics Delivery, Defence Equipment & Support (DE&S)
- Major General Joseph Shrader, Commander, Logistics Command, US Marine Corps
- Major General Anthony Funkhouser, Deputy Commanding General, Military and International Operations, US Army Corps of Engineers
- Brigadier Kevin Copsey, Head, Future Force Development, UK MoD