View the Full Event Outline for Maritime Security & Coastal Surveillance Asia 2019
Following years of continuous success, the 16th Maritime Security & Coastal Surveillance 2019 will once again bring together 200+ senior officers from regional navies, air forces, coast guards, academics and members of the defence industry, all of whom have a vested interest in bolstering maritime security for the region. They will share in-depth analysis of the latest developments in the region as well as operational challenges and strategies pertaining to maritime security and coastal surveillance from their country/agency’s perspective including:
- Strategies For Addressing Multi-Dimensional Defence Needs Today
- How Digitalisation is Shaking Up Maritime Security and Operational Effectiveness
- Examining Successful Regional Cooperation
- Key Considerations on Future Fleet Management
- Future Capacity Building and Government Planning
- From Different Countries’ Perspective
What’s NEW this year? Delegates and speakers will be able to engage in interactive roundtable discussions over the two days divided into six broad domains: Air; Land; Sea; People; Operations; and Technology, each addressing the most pertinent maritime security issues within each domain. PLUS, this year’s event is co-located with Port Security and Modernization for maximum networking opportunities.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.