Hosted by the Colombian Navy
Why Attend CABSEC & SAMSEC 2020?
Hosted by the Colombian Navy, the annual CABSEC and SAMSEC combined forum will bring together key players involved in Caribbean and South American security at the Club Naval, Cartagena, 24-26 March.
This year's theme is focused on “Promoting Regional Cooperation and Countering Transnational Threats”.
Here are a few reasons you should attend this elite forum:
- It's the only event where senior defence, security and industry leaders can discuss challenges in the region and debate technical and practical solutions. Limited to 130-150 places you will not be lost in the crowd but have an opportunity to meet with and understand shared challenges. (view a previous year's sample attendee list)
- 2020's event is formally supported by the Colombian Navy. The last time the conference was hosted in Colombia was 2016 and we are delighted to return to a city steeped in Naval tradition under the patronage of a major world Navy. This provides an opportunity to meet with senior leadership from across the Americas and Caribbean basin as well as visit the facilities around Cartagena.
- Find out how industry can assist Governments to deliver a multidimensional approach to security with presentations from senior decision makers from many nations in the Caribbean and Latin America (view the full speaker line up)
- Visit the facilities of the Colombian Navy including the Naval School (ENAP), International Maritime Centre against Drug Trafficking (CIMCON), Base Naval ARC Bolivar, Airport and others
For more information about this unmissable regional security conference, download the brochure here >>
“CABSEC is a win win win concept that facilitates the exchange of strategic security concerns and ideas;
bilateral networking; and exposure to emerging technologies”
– Major General Rocky Meade, Chief of Defence, Jamaica Defence Force
– speaker CABSEC 13, 15, 16,17, 18, 19 and 20!