Israel Aerospace Industries
Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (IAI) is a globally recognized leader in the defense and commercial markets. The company is 100% owned by Israel's government. The company's core areas of activity include:
- Space - IAI develops and manufactures satellites for various purposes such as Low Earth Orbit (LEO) observation satellites (Ofeq, Eros, Opsat), Synthetic Aperture Radar (TECSAR) and communication satellites such as the Amos series (GEO).
- Intelligence Surveillance, Reconnaissance Systems (ISR): IAI’s intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance solutions deliver real-time electronic information which allows response forces to maintain a winning advantage. IAI's solutions are based on combining Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), Image Intelligence (IMINT) and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) technologies, day & night EO/IR systems, which detect stationary and moving targets in all conditions.
- Homeland Security Systems/ Urban Warfare: IAI offers a wide range of Homeland Security solutions. Incorporating C4I systems, sensors, radars, electro-optic payloads and platforms, operational at some of the world’s most sensitive conflict areas,
- Theater Defense - IAI develops and manufactures advanced air defense systems to various challenges and various ranges
- IAI develops & manufactures all the systems and integrates them into one operational system