ASELSAN is a high technology, multi-product company that designs, develops and produces state-of-the-art products and systems for military and professional applications since 1975. ASELSAN headquarters and production infrastructures are located in Ankara, TURKEY.
ASELSAN carries out its activities with 5180 employees, of which 3211are engineers. 2653 of the engineers are solely assigned on R&D projects.
ASELSAN is active in the following fields: communication systems, satellite systems, IT & cyber security, avionic systems, electro-optic, guidance & unmanned systems, radar and electronic warfare systems, microwave products, air & missile defense systems, land & weapon systems, C4ISR, naval systems, security, transportation, energy and traffic systems.
ASELSAN sustains its competitiveness in the international arena, with its export to 63 countries and active participation in NATO joint research/development and production programs.
Registered Name :- ASELSAN Elektronik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Founded in :- 1975
Turnover (2016) :- 1,232.- Million USD
Corporate Units :-
- Communications and Information Technologies Business Unit
- Defense Systems Technologies Business Unit
- Radar, Electronic Warfare and Intelligence Business Unit
- Microelectronics, Guidance and Electro-Optics Business Unit
- Transportation, Security, Energy & Automation Systems Business Unit