CONFERENCE DAY TWO
Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
- Acquiring the P-8A as a replacement for New Zealand’s existing maritime fleet
- Supporting the P-8 force. Future integration of manned and unmanned maritime surveillance capability
- Delivering high-end capability training in readiness for ASW and non-routine maritime surveillance operations
10:40 AM Q&A: FUTURE ASW FROM THE AIR
- How will we integrate the next-generation airborne ASW platform with the suite of sensors and systems that support the undersea mission set?
- What are the limitations for the conventional airborne platform in the context of contested and congested operating environments?
- The place of unmanned capability in the future airborne ASW project. Where should unmanned capability be expected to gap-fill for the manned platform?