CONFERENCE DAY TWO
Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
10:40 AM Q&A: FUTURE ASW FROM THE AIR
- How will we integrate the next-generation airborne ASW platform with the suite of sensors and systems that support the undersea mission set?
- What are the limitations for the conventional airborne platform in the context of contested and congested operating environments?
- The place of unmanned capability in the future airborne ASW project. Where should unmanned capability be expected to gap-fill for the manned platform?
- Moving beyond an interim ASW capability
- Defining a requirement for long-range airborne ASW
- Supporting the joint air force and naval approach to ASW capability development