Anti Submarine Warfare 2019 Market Report
Ahead of this year’s Anti-Submarine Warfare conference, Defence IQ have compiled this exclusive market report detailing key ongoing programmes and requirements from nations from across the globe, a number of which will be present at this year’s event.
Download your copy on the right >>
Read the report to learn about:
- Key ASW Programmes and Requirements across other countries including: Australia, Belgium, France, India, Italy, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore and Turkey
- Diehl Defence and Thyssen-Krupp Marine Systems’ joint development of the Interactive Defence and Attack System for Submarines (IDAS) for the German Navy
- The Indonesian Navy’s procurement of ten diesel-electric attack submarines
- The Royal Navy’s SPEARFISH upgrade
- Lockheed Martin’s upgrade of the US Navy’s AN/BLQ-10 electronic warfare system for the service’s fast-attack submarines
- Global ASW Helicopter Holdings
Don't like filling in forms? Email us at email@example.com and we'll send you a copy of the report.
Fill in the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your copy of the report.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.