Agenda Day 1
Wednesday, December 11th, 2019
8:00 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: EFFECTIVELY RESPONDING TO HYBRID WARFARE TACTICS AND OVERT CONVENTIONAL CONFLICT AGAINST A PEER ADVERSARY
- How best to respond to the growing amount of data being generated by advanced sensors combined with the prospect of operating in an information warfare-heavy battle space with limitations on communications?
- How does this affect force structure and how we deliver air power in support of a joint force in a dense ECM environment?
- A peer adversary will take advantage of highly capable air defence assets in a conflict. What does this mean for the SEAD/DEAD mission? How can we leverage advanced EW to enhance survivability of our air assets?
- How can we ensure the continued dissemination of accurate and reliable information through a disrupted network?
Agenda Day 2
Thursday, December 12th, 2019
- How will NATO have to adapt to ensure readiness to protect airspace and counter the peer-adversarial threat?
- Are there sufficient modern assets available to allow for rapid deployment of reactionary forces?
- What are the obstacles that may hinder the capability to deploy air assets at short notice and in partnership with regional allies?
- How must tactics, training and procedures, as well as the current acquisition priorities towards platforms, systems, weapons and technologies need to change to best suit this?