2019 Agenda- Airpower Eastern Europe
Welcome to Airpower Eastern Europe 2019
Defence IQ is delighted to announce the return of Air Power Eastern Europe Summit taking place 10-12 December in Salzburg with official support from the Austrian Air Force.
The summit aims to tackle the key challenges faced by allies and partners operating in European airspace and will be covering the following:
- Preparing for the future through live and simulated training solutions
- Improving responses to the threat of peer adversaries and hybrid warfare tactics
- Accessing strong, cost-effective MRO and in-service support networks
- Establishing cyber resilience for key onboard systems and C2 infrastructure
- Learning how to operate effectively in a dense ECM environment
View the full agenda here to find out more about our expert speaker panel and the presentations here >>>
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.