Pilot shortage and training needs: Market overview
Did you know 52.9% of European Air Forces currently have a critical need for pilot training? Ahead of this year’s Air Power Eastern Europe conference, Defence IQ surveyed experts from European Air Forces, consultancies, Ministries of Defence and Industry on what they need to overcome pilot training challenges.
Download the survey results on the right >>
In this survey, the respondents answer the following questions:
- How would you best describe your current requirements for pilot training?
- Indicate on a scale of 1-10 (1 – no effect, 10 – critical negative effect) each of the following influences on your current pilot training production
- Have you ever experienced pilot shortage?
- Has your service ever outsourced pilot training?
- Why did you outsource pilot training?
- In your opinion, what are the biggest risk factors associated with outsourcing pilot training?
In downloading the survey results, you will:
- Get a better understanding of the main challenges in pilot training air forces are currently facing
- Learn more about what key factors have the most influence over pilot training
- Know more about the opportunities and hurdles associated with outsourced training
This year’s Air Power Eastern Europe will feature presentations from:
- Colonel Wojciech Pikula, Commander, 4th Air Training Wing, Polish Air Force
- Major Michael Rosenqvist, Head of Flight Safety & MFTS Project Manager, Swedish Air Force
- Tactical Branch, Combat Training Department, Czech Air Force
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.