César Pérez Vázquez
Manager, C2 Networks and Critical IT Systems
Main Conference Day Two
Thursday, March 15th, 2018
• Cyber and digital transformation are challenging the traditional concepts on implementation and operational use of C2 and ISR. What are the effects on the planning of future capabilities?
• The acquisition and implementation process must be adapted to the disruptive changes in concepts. How does this impact on traditional management best practices?
• What are national and international organisations like NATO doing to adapt their processes to the disruption generated by cyber and digital transformation?
• Discussing the idea of cyberspace maneuverability/freedom of movement
• How can we improve the conduct of cyberspace collection activities (bots, sensors, data crawlers); data visualization for battlespace awareness/C2; and data aggregation for analysis?
• Red team analysis: understanding the capabilities of our foreign adversaries