Based on the current advice from WHO and UK/EU government advice, all IQPC conferences and meetings will be going ahead as scheduled.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and will follow government advice and guidelines in the countries where our events are taking place.
The health and wellbeing of our clients and staff is of paramount importance to us and we would ask you to please take note of the following:
- We will be monitoring our attendee list to ascertain from where people are travelling, and will be proactively calling anyone located in high-risk areas to assess whether they are fit to attend.
- Please be aware that people may not wish to shake hands at events; this should not be deemed to be impolite
- We will work closely with all venues to ensure the highest hygiene standards are observed and in place
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the Registration Desk at all our events
- Shared equipment such as microphones, laptops, clickers, etc. will be disinfected between use
- We encourage everyone to please take standard and sensible precautions:
- Always use tissues & dispose of them immediately
- Wash your hands regularly and use sanitiser
If you feel unwell and believe you may be at risk whilst in the UK, you should self-isolate and call NHS 111
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have further queries on this matter: email@example.com / +44 (0)20 7368 9300