Jan 1.0 - Smart Bases
Click 'Register' to register your interest in this webinar
Smart Bases can comprise many technologies, in order to provide a focused area for discussion this discussion will centre on 5G and IoT solutions, often laid over a GIS infrastructure.Register
The term ‘Smart Bases’ covers a plethora of technology from smart energy to autonomous vehicles and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies. The common goal of incorporating the latest technologies is to take advantage of opportunities for efficiencies and cost savings, while also improving resilience.
In order to provide a focused area for discussion this forum will focus on 5G and IoT solutions, how they can be used, where they add the most value, and how this can be implemented - all while limiting the security challenges presented by connecting.
Discussion will cover:
- Enabling technologies; GIS and infrastructure data as a map to layer on perimeter security solutions
- Operational technology, automation, artificial intelligence, digital integration and cybersecurity
- Implementing 5G networks, security considerations
- Using AI/ML to flag unusual behavior and movement patterns
- Using mobile device information to measure employee engagement
- Lessons learned from ongoing or recent case-studies
- Providing an inspirational work environment in order to stimulate innovation in the workforce
- Lieutenant Colonel (USMC) Brandon Newell, Director, SoCal Tech Bridge, NavalX, U.S. Department Of Navy