Feb 1.0 - Blockchain for Defence
Click 'Register' to register your interest in this webinar
Blockchain and its potential in defence has been a hot topic for a number of years. The potential uses are vast, but the real world case studies are not widely known. This discussion will focus on use cases and the way ahead.Register
Blockchain and its potential in defence has been a hot topic for a number of years.
A distributed digital ledger capable of storing and sharing data using cryptography to ensure confidentiality and integrity can be used for secure communication. Such a system reduces the probability of compromise but also impose significantly greater costs on an adversary attempting to do so.
Blockchain holds the potential to significantly improve the way defence contractors manage supply chains. Through-life tacking from original manufacture to maintenance. Such a system can also be used by customers to ensure they have received the correct part from a supplier without risk of tampering.
The potential uses are vast, but the real world case studies are not widely known. This discussion will focus on use cases and the way ahead.
Discussion will cover:
- Blockchain use cases across government, defence and security applications
- Blockchain for supply chain support and through-life asset transparency
- Current defence examples and ongoing projects
- How to start small with blockchain and scale the technology
- Areas identified where implementation could have greatest impact