Jan 2.0 - Predictive Maintenance & Digital Twins
Click 'Register' to register your interest in this webinar
A Digital Twin Approach to Maintenance has proven to make efficiencies and increase effectiveness. At a time of constrained budgets the two-fold benefit of enhanced readiness and reduced through-life expenditure should be embraced.Register
Creating digital twins of component, systems and platforms and using these to precisely monitor real-world assets and generate predictive maintenance requirements has the potential to increase availability greatly. Current maintenance schedules can fail to notice unexpected or anomalistic requirements, and can take perfectly functional assets out of inventory for routine but unrequired maintenance.
A Digital Twin Approach to Predictive Maintenance shows to make efficiencies and increase effectiveness at a time of heightened Great Power competition and constrained budgets. The two-fold benefit of enhanced readiness and reduced through-life expenditure should be embraced.
Discussion will cover:
- Complexities involved in creating a digital twin and putting it into action
- Limitations of the technology and the expectations people should have around them
- Costs required to implement such a system
- Track record in the civilian aerospace sector
- Case-studies of real-world benefits that have been achieved including digital models of air force jets in order to achieve optimal performance