The Australian Defense Industry – Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
This report offers insights into market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign OEMs to gain a market share in the Australian defence industry. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
• Market opportunity and attractiveness: Detailed analysis of the current market size and growth expectations during 2011–2016, including highlights of the key drivers, to aid understanding of the growth dynamics. It also benchmarks the sector against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
• Procurement dynamics: Trend analysis of imports and exports, along with their implications and impact on the Australian defence industry.
• Industry structure: Five forces analysis to identify various power centres in the industry and how these are likely to develop in the future.
• Market entry strategy: Analysis of possible ways to enter the market, along with knowledge of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights: Analysis of the competitive landscape of defence manufacturers in Australia. It provides an overview of the key defence companies (both domestic and foreign) along with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
• Business environment and country risk: A range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labour force, demographics, and political and social risk.
• Top level overview of the Australian defence industry
• A breakdown of the Australian defence industry by spend pattern valued from 2005 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2016
• A breakdown of the markets by segments valued from 2005 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2016
• Details of top companies active across the Australian defence industry
• Emerging trends and opportunities in the Australian defence industry in the last 12 months
• Analysis of defence industry market size from 2005 through 2010 and forecasts till 2016
• Analysis of defence budget allocation
• Benchmarking with key global markets
• Market opportunities
• Defence procurement dynamics
• Industry dynamics
• Market entry strategy
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights
• Business environment and country risk
Key Market Issues:
• Gain insight into the Australian defence industry with current, historic and forecast market values
• Gain insight into market opportunity and attractiveness
• Gain insight into industry procurement dynamics
• Gain insight into industry structure
• Gain insight into regulations governing the Australian defence industry and the potential market entry strategies with an expert analysis of the competitive structure
• Identify top companies of the Australian defence industry along with profiles of all those companies
Number of pages: 156
Publication Date: 07/10/11
Ref Code: DF0053MR
Download sample pages of this report now.
To purchase this report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you're already a Defence member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join