Armoured Vehicles Global Market Report 2020
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Technological advances from the commercial sector have been a key driver in the vast armoured vehicles and related equipment market, steering a new era of agile acquisition policies and cutting-edge systems, reinforced by artificial intelligence, advanced sensors and virtual and synthetic products.
This report offers insights into the activity of nations that have confirmed their attendance at International Armoured Vehicles 2020, including:
- The U.S. Army update on the Robotic Combat Vehicle experiments, bids for the M2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle Replacement, the Mobile Protected Firepower Programme, the JLTV Programme and the replacement of the ABRAMS MBT fleet with an unmanned or optionally manned vehicle
- Japan's plans to acquire a new wheeled armoured vehicle to replace the ageing fleet of Komatsu Type 96 8x8 armoured personnel carriers
- A French Army update on deliveries of JAGUAR to replace wheeled combat vehicles in service, such as the ERC90 SAGAIE and the AMX 10RC and the modernisation of the Army’s LECLERC MBT
- Australia's update on the $5 billion Land 400 competition and the remaining two contenders, BAE Systems Australia and Rheinmetall, both leading consortiums of companies
- German BAAINBw €900 million acquisition of 2,271 HX2 family vehicles from Rheinmetall MAN Military Vehicles through a framework agreement
- Polish update on ‘Borsuk’ and ‘Pegasus’ programmes
- Lithuania's $435 million procurement of 88 GTK BOXER 8x8 modular AFVs
- United Kingdom's procurement of 589 SCOUT Specialist Vehicles from General Dynamics Land Systems UK and 2,747 of US-made Oshkosh JLTV to fulfil part of its Multi-Role Vehicle Protected requirement
You can download the report by clicking on the red box above.