The UAV Market in Europe - 2011-2021: Market Guide
Publisher: ICD Research
Publish Date: 20-Sep-11
No. of Pages: 37
Single User Price: $1,595
If you would like to purchse this report, please email email@example.com.
ICD Research’s, The UAV Market in Europe - 2011-2021: Market Guide provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the UAV market in Europe. The report includes quantitative information (historic and forecast market values, segmented at channel level).
The report provides data, analyses and opinion to help companies in the UAV industry better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
This report is the result of ICD Research’s extensive market research covering the UAV market in Europe. The report provides a top-level overview and detailed category insight into the operating environment for the UAV market in Europe. It is an essential tool for companies active across the UAV value chain in Europe and for new players that are considering entering the market.
• Overview of the UAV market in Europe
• Analysis of the UAV market and its categories, including full year 2010 consumption value and forecasts until 2015
• Historic and forecast consumption values for UAV for the period 2006 through to 2015
• Historic and forecast consumption values for categories in the UAV market for the period 2006 through to 2015
Reasons To Buy:
• The report provides you with important figures for the UAV market in Europe with individual country analysis
• The report will help you to identify trends by analyzing historical industry data
• The report will help you analyze the market with detailed historic and forecast market values, segmented at channel level
• The report will help you to enhance your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption value and segmentation by category for the historic period
• The report will help you to plan future business decisions using forecast figures for the market along with segmentation
Or if you're already a Defence member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join