Leading Cyber Security Experts to Meet in LondonContributor: Defence IQ Press
Posted: 01/03/2013 12:00:00 AM EST
London, U.K. (21 December 2012)- Entering into its 7th year, Defence IQ's Cyber Defence & Network Security (CDANS) symposium will again deliver an unrivalled panel of senior speakers from government, military and critical national infrastructure.
Taking place in London from 28 – 31 January in 2013, CDANS will provide the latest insight into what a business needs to protect its networks against the next generation of cyber threats.
To view the complete programme, the brochure is available to download online here.
Topics at the 2013 event range from improving international coordination to the best methods for testing a business’s network for security vulnerabilities, with presentations from senior personnel including:
- Pieter De Crem, Minister of Defence, Belgium
- Major General Francisco N. Cruz JR, Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, J2, Armed Forces Philippines
- Major General (Rtd) Harold W. “Punch” Moulton, Director of Operations, U.S.European Command, USA
- Major General Roar Sundseth, Commander of Cyber Command, Norwegian Armed Forces
- Rear Admiral Nicola De Felice, Director of the Centre for Defence Innovation, Italian Defence General Staff, Italian MoD
- Brigadier General Dennis Gyllensporre, Head of Plans & Policy Department, Swedish Armed Forces
CDANS is the most operationally-focused event in Europeand is the only event in this space to integrate expert insight into traditional cyber defence, with cyber offence, CNI, and cloud computing.
Highlights of CDANS 2013 include:
- The rare opportunity to discover the perspectives of the Philippines and UAE in exploring key threats faced by government and financial institutions from cyber warfare and terrorism
- Expert analysis of the emerging trends, strategy and initiatives from key international organisations and institutions such as the World Bank, European Commission, European Defence Agency, NATO and Network International (UAE)
- The prospect to develop and initiate multilateral security partnerships, with both military, government, and industry organisations
To discover more visit www.cdans.org, or contact Defence IQ on +44 (0) 207 368 9737 or by email email@example.com quote ‘CDANS13_PR’.
About Defence IQ:
Defence IQ is an authoritative news source for high quality and exclusive commentary and analysis on global defence and military-related topics. Sourcing interviews and insights directly from senior military and industry professionals on air defence, cyber warfare, armoured vehicles, naval defence, land defence and many more topics, Defence IQ is a unique multimedia platform to discuss and learn about the latest developments within the defence sector. www.DefenceIQ.com
+44(0)207 368 9327
5th Annual OPVs and Corvettes Asia Pacific
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, Singapore
April 20- 21, 2015
Search and Rescue Europe 2015
Action Stations, Portsmouth , United Kingdom
April 21- 23, 2015
Smart Policing Summit 2015
Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Pike Executive Meeting Center, Rockville, MD
April 27- 29, 2015