Defence IQ, the IQ of UK and European defence
Thank you for your interest in Defence IQ. We provide defence news, analysis, training, and networking for military and defense industry professionals. Whether you are an operator in the field, a think-tank analyst, or part of the defense industry supply chain, Defence IQ offers you the opportunity to connect, collaborate and communicate with the global defence community.
Who is involved in the Defence IQ community?
Defence IQ offers you access to key industry players, thought leaders, global innovators, and military end users. Our dedicated advisory board will ensure you are up-to-date with all the latest sector trends, business developments and the changing defense landscape. Utilising close ties with industry research and event production firm IQPC, Defence IQ offers its members an unrivalled level of information from the defense industry.
Our members visit the Defence IQ community daily to comment on news stories, download content, discuss industry topics and interact with each other from the UK, Europe, and all points of the globe. We are looking for thought leaders who can bring salient issues to the fore.
So, how can I get my message across?
If you have a burning industry issue, hot topic or industry development you wish to talk about, then Defence IQ will provide you with the ideal platform to engage with your peers, and share your insights and expertise.
Through a range of media options, such as articles, podcasts, defence related military videos and online presentations, Defence IQ provides you with the opportunity to position yourself, share your opinions and collaborate with the defense community. If you are interested in writing defence articles, or wish to submit defence research, white papers or sector reports, contact the editor at email@example.com.
Want to submit an article?
Defence IQ is currently accepting unsolicited articles. If selected for publication, your article will be seen by an expanding network of professionals and featured in our newsletters which go out to an extensive database of defence industry leaders.
- Articles are usually 500-2,000 words. There is no set requirement for tone; however we are not looking for articles that directly promote the author's products or services. Please read through some of the published articles to get an idea of the types of pieces we publish. Your work must be your own.
- Try to avoid complex formatting in the article. Charts, graphs, and photos should be submitted as separate documents.
- Ideas on how to effectively handle the "soft side" of process improvement/change â€” leadership, creating teams, engaging people, sustaining change, performance management, linking projects to strategy etc.
- Observations of trends happening within the process improvement community
- When submitting an article, please include a brief bio and a high resolution photo.
Please submit articles electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to mail your entry, send it to:
Andrew Elwell, Editor
129 Wilton Road
London SW1V 1JX
Due to the volume of articles we receive, we cannot return articles. Please keep a copy of your article for your records. Defence IQ reserves the right to make editorial changes it deems necessary. Defence IQ does not pay its authors for content, though we are happy to promote your name, your brand, your consultancy, etc.
If an article is chosen for publication Defence IQ will own the rights for the piece. Submission does not guarantee publication.
We look forward to hearing from you